The Invisible Web: Uncovering Information Sources Search Engines Can't See

The Invisible Web: Uncovering Information Sources Search Engines Can't See

for $ 17.49

17.49 The Invisible Web: Uncovering Information Sources Search Engines Can't See http://covers.feedbooks.net/item/239566.jpg?t=1404259452 http://www.feedbooks.com/item/239566/the-invisible-web-uncovering-information-sources-search-engines-can-t-see?utm_medium=uwishlist&utm_source=amazon

Enormous expanses of the Internet are unreachable with standard web search engines. This book provides the key to finding these hidden resources by identifying how to uncover and use invisible web resources. Mapping the invisible Web, when and how to use it, assessing the validity of the information, and the future of Web searching are topics covered in detail. Only 16 percent of Net-based information can be located using a general search engine. The other 84 percent… (more)

Comments (0 comments)


No comment yet. Sign in to post a comment.

Book Details  


Publisher: Information Today, Inc. (July 01, 2001)

Format: EPUB

Page count: 402 pages

File size: 1.7 MB

Protection: DRM

Language: English


Look for similar items  


>
>