Taming the Money Sharks: 8 Super-Easy Stock Investment Maxims

Taming the Money Sharks: 8 Super-Easy Stock Investment Maxims

for $ 9.99

9.99 Taming the Money Sharks: 8 Super-Easy Stock Investment Maxims http://covers.feedbooks.net/item/509743.jpg?t=1370564375 http://www.feedbooks.com/item/509743/taming-the-money-sharks-8-super-easy-stock-investment-maxims?utm_medium=uwishlist&utm_source=amazon

Easy-to-follow guidelines from a pro for simplifying your investments, protecting yourself from the investment sharks and achieving financial freedom

Drawing on his years as an investor for leading banks in the U.S. and Asia, Philip Cheng delivers down-to-earth strategies guaranteed to make you "shark-proof" while you optimize investment returns. Statistics show that only 20% of small investors ever come close to achieving their investment goals. The other 80% get… (more)

Comments (0 comments)


No comment yet. Sign in to post a comment.

Book Details  


Publisher: Wiley (May 29, 2013)

Format: EPUB

Page count: 200 pages

File size: 3.3 MB

Protection: DRM

Language: English


Look for similar items  


>
>