Danny Dorling

Best Selling

icon Subscribe to feed

Browse

Best Selling

New Releases

 

Contributor

Delete Danny Dorling

 

Non-Fiction

Social science (4)

Reference (1)

 

Language

English (5)

French (0)

German (0)

Spanish (0)

Italian (0)

 

Protection

All (5)

DRM Free (0)

DRM (5)

More options

The No-Nonsense Guide to Equality

by Danny Dorling, Richard Wilkinson & Kate Pickett

A wide-ranging exploration of why inequality persists and what can be done about it.


Geography: Ideas in Profile

by Danny Dorling & Carl Lee

Ideas in Profile: Small Introductions to Big Topics

Geography gives shape to our innate curiosity; cartography is older than writing. Channelling our twin urges to explore and understand, geographers uncover...


Inequality and the 1%

by Danny Dorling

Since the great recession hit in 2008, the 1% has only grown richer while the rest find life increasingly tough. The gap between the haves and the have-nots has turned into a chasm. While the rich have found...


The Visualisation of Spatial Social Structure

by Danny Dorling

How do you draw a map of 100,000 places, of more than a million flows of people, of changes over time and space, of different kinds of spaces, surfaces and volumes, from human travel time to landscapes of hopes,...


Injustice: Why social inequality still persists

by Danny Dorling

We are living in the most remarkable and dangerous times. Globally, the richest 1% have never held a greater share of world wealth, while the share of most of the other 99% has collapsed in the last five years....