The Mating

tanyajohnston@cheerful.com
tanyajohnston@cheerful.com
Wed, 02 Apr 2014 07:02:31 +0200

Excellent book, a fun, light read with lots of intrigue! Keep them coming Nicky Charles.

jenniferodal
jenniferodal
Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:12:00 +0200

i just love the book..i can't wait to read more of nicky charles work! what a talented creature! ;)

bobbie49ers
bobbie49ers
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:04:25 +0200

I absolutely loved this book and would like to find out what happens to Ryne.

jhobilyncamigla
jhobilyncamigla
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:53:25 +0200

i love this book.. thanks for writing it. i was smitten by the characters and story.

Richakaw
Richakaw
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:16:27 +0200

As I started reading it, I fell in love with the characters and the story and really looked forward to know more and more. This is awesome and keeps one glued. This is really wonderful stuff and want to thank you for giving me an opportunity to read your books.

DentonS.1989
DentonS.1989
Wed, 22 May 2013 19:39:11 +0200

Thanks for writing your books . It was hard to put down. I enjoied all of them. Hope to Read more from you. ;-)

helle1808
helle1808
Tue, 21 May 2013 16:44:38 +0200

Brilliant book, I could stop reading!

heidisloan
heidisloan
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:02:47 +0100

Just finished the Mating!!! wonderfully written great story line!It held my attention and even had a few twists that I didn't see coming! Well done, cant' wait to start the next in the series!!

shannon80
shannon80
Sat, 29 Dec 2012 19:02:10 +0100

They should really make a sequel to thisd actually pay to read the next one following this story please pretty please :-) thanks for your hard work and thanks for reading my comment !

grlankford
grlankford
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 04:55:37 +0200

I really enjoyed this book, I was up until 2 am once I started reading it! I would read it on the bike at the gym, needless to say it didn't take but a few days to have it read. I have downloaded The Finding also....can't wait to read that one! Keep up the good work and know that you should be published making lots of money soon!

Emma19
Emma19
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:16:00 +0200

Nicky Charles,
I loved this book! It was wonderfully written.I have downloaded all four books in the series and have read the first three this week. I can't believe how endearing the characters are. Bryan is my favorite character so far but I would love to read more about Damien. I hope you write something about him and Samantha. Thanks for the wonderful books!

moira222
moira222
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:35:26 +0200

Nicky Charles - you have a wonderful writing style. Find a publisher because you should be earning money for your books! I have to pace my starting a new one because once I start, I just have to finish it no matter what else is going on. I'm reading Bonded now and will be downloading Forever in Time next.

series-f-fan
series-f-fan
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:32:15 +0200

Hi Nicky Charles,

I found your trilogy a week ago and am just starting the Finding.

I'm really a fan of your writing already! I love reading fictional stories with supernatural elements, especially if they're series, so this was one of the reasons to start reading your books.

I really enjoyed the first two books and may say that the erotic parts are a very nice supplement and very yrefreshing, cause you normally don't get those in the other books from this genre. I missed a bit parts of "her"… (more)

CC101
CC101
Tue, 07 Aug 2012 08:27:29 +0200

I read all the books in the series and thought they were GREAT. So keep it up. Can't wait for 4th book. While I know you want to explore the Damien and Sam theme, maybe also wrap something around the Spanish pack (maybe they want to claim Cassie back because she is royalty??)

marissascott
marissascott
Fri, 03 Aug 2012 17:50:52 +0200

hello, nicky charles i must say your books are awesome and read your books over and over again for so many times, but can you write a story about elise and kane again, like how their lives went on? cause i absolutely love the both of them compare to all the other stories, i will be really appreciate it ! keep up the good work and think about it can ? thanks

belindawhiting
belindawhiting
Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:16:08 +0200

Hi Nicky, thank you for three of the most awesome books I have ever read. The Finding, The Keeping and The Mating. I downloaded them mainly to see how my new e reader worked, but I loved them so much I read all three in a few days, and have now downloaded your others. A follow on would be great, concentrating on Damian and Sam??

ckromm
ckromm
Thu, 31 May 2012 02:54:33 +0200

Nicky-

I loved the storyline and your writing style. I am wondering if you would care for advise regarding soil and groundwater contamination. Because this what I do, I had to laugh at some of the activities that you describe regarding the environmental Investigation. I'm not sure that it matters but I can help if you want it to be a little more accurate. This in no way takes away from your awesome story telling!!!!

Twinkee75
Twinkee75
Sat, 12 May 2012 20:43:22 +0200

loved it, referred friends. great read!

luna07
luna07
Wed, 09 May 2012 15:00:20 +0200

love your books, gonna start The Finding today!!!! awesome!!!!!!! keep on writing..... i can't get enough of these...lol

maygan
maygan
Thu, 03 May 2012 01:50:49 +0200

So I found your books by accident, and I must say them being free was awesome with many pages to boot. I read The Mating and The Keeping and I must say the begginings were a little slow but the Lycan fanatic that I am I kept reading. I loved the sexy seens. Great detail... I loved the back and fourth between the main characters. To top it off the endings were awesome.... Cant wait to read the nect novel.Thanks for writing these and I will be sure to pass on the good review.