Collision Course

JennieMars
JennieMars (2 books)
Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:09:01 +0200

This book is good, but there are a few technical errors. They are little things, like using the word click instead of clique, which can ruin it for me, but the bulk of the story was good. While there was quite a lot of adult content, the heart of the story was good and it was well-balanced. The characters are believable and while they start out seeming cliche'd, by the end you realize that it was because you only got the main characters point of view and saw the world through his slant. I would… (more)

Knarf
Knarf
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:52:45 +0200

Wow. What a great book. Emotionally draining at times, but the story was captivating.

cpg1229
cpg1229
Fri, 01 Jul 2011 07:08:48 +0200

I have read all your books and I love them all. You have such an amazing gift. You allow your readers to really feel and understand your characters emotions. I look forward to being captivated by more of your work. You have an amazing talent!!!!

mom26boys
mom26boys
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:36:48 +0200

This made me cry with it's true to life feelings. I have read all your books and love your writing style. Keep them coming!!

Rinz98
Rinz98
Sun, 19 Jun 2011 22:40:44 +0200

Amazing writer. The novel captivated my senses, i felt constant empathy resulting in a few tears along the way. Stephens "Collision Course" is an engulfing read, emotionally challenging. One finds a certain "bond" with the main character "Lucas". I highly recommend it :)

Alejandra
Alejandra
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 01:37:21 +0200

loved it. great read. thanks

Sweets
Sweets
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:20:34 +0200

I have read all your other books and this was the last one. I gotta say I am sad that there aren't more and I'm eagerly awaiting the next one. Being a grief and mental health counselor myself, this book touched me on so many levels. It's tragic but filled with hope and strength and got me to care so much about the characters. It grabbed my heart and only let it go on the very last page. There was no putting down this book. Please consider writing a follow up or sequel even if it's just a short… (more)

purpleTYgr
purpleTYgr
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 02:29:26 +0200

Tough to get through without shedding a tear. You really feel for the characters. Excellent read!

bjn_40
bjn_40
Tue, 05 Apr 2011 22:31:57 +0200

I had a hard time holding my tears back. Such a heart wrenching story but with a wonderful ending.

SBShell
SBShell
Sat, 02 Apr 2011 17:18:15 +0200

OMG so heart wrenching but excellent. Wonderful ending Love how you let him say goodbye. Sniff, tear

saasmith
saasmith
Sun, 27 Mar 2011 04:35:18 +0200

This is one of the better books I've read, free or not. The characters have so much depth. This writer has so much talent. She really makes you feel what the characters are going through. I've become a really big fan of S.C. Stephens, and highly recommend this book, as well as her others.

mykindlebooks
mykindlebooks
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 04:16:12 +0100

WOW! This book was fantastic I was totally enveloped by the story, I cried more than your main characters! Keep up the great work!

Abi-Lizzie
Abi-Lizzie (1 book)
Sun, 05 Dec 2010 21:10:50 +0100

Awe i just loved this story, you had me on edge the entire time wishing he would just give in and be with Sawyer but then slightly guilty about Lil. You have a serious talent. Loved this as usual

ka3na_anne
ka3na_anne
Thu, 02 Dec 2010 09:00:08 +0100

I meant to comment earlier. This was a very captivating book. The story was very captivating; the emotional rollercoaster that Lucas went through. I cried, I laughed, I felt bad and hopeful. I loved the story and loved the characters. You did such a great job. All of your books are amazing! Keep 'em coming!!

Aimee
Aimee
Sun, 28 Nov 2010 14:44:30 +0100

Thank you. I'm trying to get around my head that you have written this lovely book and offered it free! I'm new to these sites, and for some reason Collision Course caught my eye and now it has my heart, as well. I'm very near the end, but just wanted to know more about you, the person behind the story. I'll read your others as well!

OOBE
OOBE
Sun, 14 Nov 2010 07:30:00 +0100

After reading Thoughtless by the same author (which is too awesome), I decided to give Collision Course a go. I haven't read too many books. This is new for me. But what I have to say about this book is that it grabbed me from the beginning. It's so powerful, that you just get the urge to cry on some parts. And this is coming from a guy. A guy that cries about three times a year at most.

This author just has such an easy time making you fall in love with the characters and feel exactly what they… (more)

xanne1828
xanne1828
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:02:38 +0200

i like the story...seriously...
its the first ever book i read from this author...
first chapter already got me curious aboutr whats gona happen...i read it without stopping till its finished...then i downloaded all the other books and read them...
love em...=)

KellyRogala
KellyRogala
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:20:04 +0200

WOW! This book was beyond amazing. I loved the characters and how you brought them to life. I cried right along with Lucas, very touching story. I've read all your other books and am looking forward to reading more!

Lovetoread
Lovetoread
Sat, 02 Oct 2010 22:47:42 +0200

A heartbreaking story which Stephens portrays beautifully.

LunarMajique
LunarMajique
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 01:40:11 +0200

Some say depressing, I say enlightening. To be in the head of someone who's been through such a trauma is eye opening. I fell inlove with the characters right along with the story. Amazing story. Definitly a favorite author, and will continue to look for future publications without a second thought!