Mortal Ghost

MikeB
MikeB
Sat, 13 Apr 2013 01:56:01 +0200

I enjoyed this book, most characters were well-thought out, the mystery of Jesse was brought out slowly and enough that it kept me wanting to read on.

SonjaM
SonjaM
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 04:08:13 +0100

I agree with Idus's comment - the story jumped around a lot and was hard to understand at times. As the reader I never fully understood the type of world the author was setting the story in. Is it our world or is it a slightly altered world where people have powers? Unfortunately I got frustrated by this lack of grounding and abandoned the book around the 2/3rds point.

raqattack
raqattack
Sat, 08 Jan 2011 16:41:59 +0100

Loved this book, found it enthralling and I couldn't put it down! I enjoyed the writing style, colourful language and imagery used throughout. The story line is very layered and could get a little bit confusing and hard to follow at times. A lot of rich emotion was put into the characters helping them become 3 dimensional and realistic. Definitely the kind of story that can be read over and over and have you discovering things u didn't quite catch the first time around. Great work, cant wait to read more from this author.

ldus
ldus
Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:38:59 +0100

Sometimes very hard to understand. Jumping around and sometimes it does not make any sense at all. I like the book, but it could be written a lot better.

MorningStarIowa
MorningStarIowa
Thu, 04 Nov 2010 22:31:12 +0100

I sometimes found it a little hard to understand but I think it's because of the slang and writting style. Please dont take this to mean I didnt like it, I very much did. I enjoyed that the author keeps moving with the intricatly weaved story line. I really hope to read more from this author soon.

Foxfur
Foxfur
Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:41:03 +0200

Thank you! I really enjoyed the book. Well done and I hope you continue writing for a very long time.

beachbaby526
beachbaby526
Tue, 15 Jun 2010 04:00:59 +0200

Being an avid reader of many styles of writing, I especially liked this book. I found myself wanting to be able to speak in the language you were writing, the vivid paraphrases and exceptional thought provoking undertones kept me reading far into the night! If anyone has the opportunity to read this, read with patience and enjoy the story with all of its tangles and human emotion.

heks
heks
Thu, 06 May 2010 05:21:25 +0200

Overall I really enjoyed this book. The quality of the writing was pretty high, with sympathetic characters and an interesting premise and story. To an American reader some of the words are obviously British, but I especially like British English. Some parts of the book seemed slowly paced and could have used a bit of tightening up, and personally I found the resolution of the story unsatisfying, but I would still recommend it to readers who like urban fantasy.

kseriphyn