A Lesson in Passion

DeliciaAkther
DeliciaAkther
Fri, 11 May 2012 04:53:42 +0200

Can't wait for the next one....love this series!!!

jessicafair
jessicafair (2 books)
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 01:48:35 +0200

im sooo waiting on the next book............

margamanterola
margamanterola
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 02:09:23 +0100

I liked the book, although maybe not so much as the rest of the comments here. I think it still needs a bit of editing, since it becomes a *bit* repetitive at times.

All in all, thanks for making this a free book.

wendyn1998
wendyn1998 (1 book)
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:33:35 +0100

Very good book. I will definately keep this one in my library.

MorningStarIowa
MorningStarIowa
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:02:35 +0200

You can find the new books in this series on Nook (barnes & noble) or on her website jenniferconnors.com. They are not free but they are well worth the few dolls it cost to down load. The newest is "A Lesson in Presumption" and it was fantastic!

lexie1044
lexie1044
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 23:15:34 +0200

Loved, loved, loved the "Lesson" series - I can not wait for the next one.....hurrry PLEASE!!!

anditmovesusall
anditmovesusall
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 00:15:26 +0100

I love the whole idea of this book and series, of Ginny falling into the books, i am so excited to read the next one.
I think you really set the scene with this one, i was just waiting for the moment things was changed and you did well in showing her character develop over her time scotland, it will actually be really interesting to see what each place brings to her.
Of course the romance aspect was passionate and steamy and i think the plot was also a strong point, i was always anticipating what was going to happen next.

meg94
meg94
Tue, 04 Jan 2011 18:23:53 +0100

Loved Loved the book... I so enjoyed Ginny's luck on her vacation. I could feel her pain. :-) I have read all 3 books, "Lesson in Passion, Lesson in Forgiveness, and Lesson in Patience". I can not wait for her kiddos to be back in school so she can get working on the next book. I found the other books on her website. http://www.jenniferconnors.com/

Lesson in Passion - I was rooting for Ginny the whole time. I loved how she mixed her 21st century and the Ian's time. Ginny's internal thought made… (more)

alisia
alisia
Sat, 18 Dec 2010 10:23:10 +0100

Really great book loved every minute reading it! Can't wait for the next book looks like its going to be a good one..

Lunabella
Lunabella
Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:58:29 +0100

I found this to be an excellent read with plenty of passion and excitement. I am eager to read the book and see how Ginny's story continues

MorningStarIowa
MorningStarIowa
Thu, 04 Nov 2010 22:28:04 +0100

I really liked the main character Ginny and Ian is a delight! She was a great female lead and not annoying like some authors make women out to be. I am so excited for the 2nd book to come out. Wish it was sooner rather then later!

larivera
larivera
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 06:47:31 +0200

I enjoyed reading this book a lot and I'm looking forward for the continuation of this. Great job!

queenbre31
queenbre31 (1 book)
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:36:07 +0200

I really enjoyed this book. It had a perfect combination of romance and adventure. I thought Ginny as really funny. I'm so excited for the next book. I wonder how Ginny will get back and why she's in another story instead of with Ian. Hmmm. I guess I'll have to wait and read!m Great job!

JayT
JayT
Sun, 01 Aug 2010 11:08:31 +0200

It was an alright book to be honest. The writing and formatting needs some work. I mean in most romances that work, men "roar" or some other great description into how the guys get angry but here it was annoying to hear everyone "screaming" that just sets in my head banshee, not very dignified..i give it about a 5 or 6 out of 10.

cories
cories
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:37:35 +0200

So this is a "Quantum Leap" romance series? With Ginny in the Sam Beckett role and without Al or Ziggy? Great concept.

MikeDeering
MikeDeering (4 books)
Mon, 07 Jun 2010 22:39:58 +0200

The second book in the series is called A Lesson in Forgiveness. You can buy it at her website jenniferconnors.com for $2.95

katkitty3
katkitty3
Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:34:29 +0200

This book was wonderful, I loved it. I think that was a mean think to do at the end of the book/story though. I will be waiting to read the next one in the series. (Which will be when exactly?)

AimeeJ85
AimeeJ85
Thu, 03 Jun 2010 22:31:05 +0200

This was such a well written book. I loved it! I really like Ginny's spunk! With my Welsh heritage, I love everything Irish and Scottish, so this was a real treat! Thank you for sharing it :) Where can I read the rest of the series?