Conversion Book Two: Bloodlines

nicnic
nicnic
Sun, 08 Jan 2012 21:30:32 +0100

Really enjoyed the fantastic continuing adventures of Emma, Teren & the Adams family!!
Still laughing my british arse off!! Especially every time I read Hot Ben (classic!!!).
On to book 3 now! Can't wait!!!!
Please read this exellent, quirky thrilling sequal!
Exellent writing S.C. Stephens, thankyou for writing them!

whatsoever
whatsoever
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:44:29 +0200

The combination of laugh, love and tears is so stunning. Really loved the second book and can't wait to start the third. Keep writing you definitely have talent.

keish
keish
Mon, 16 May 2011 09:13:57 +0200

the books were so great, have read the three of them. They are so good I couldnt believe they are free. You are really talented so keep writing.

Sweets
Sweets
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:29:23 +0200

A true emotional roller coaster. Loved this book and currently reading the third one. Is there a website for this author? Will this series continue or stop at a trilogy?

Marievamp23
Marievamp23
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:06:20 +0200

Loved it, was very good series and hope to find more from this author.

slayra
slayra
Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:28:54 +0200

Just finished reading this book and it got me completely by surprise since I think I liked this one even better than the first! Wow, I really enjoyed myself while reading! Thank you! :)

trisigma1608
trisigma1608
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:31:11 +0100

I downloaded this literally right when I finished the first book! Again couldn't put it down and now I have begun the third!

jigokushoujo
jigokushoujo
Tue, 01 Mar 2011 04:39:29 +0100

bravo S.C. Stephens....

brandimcalpine
brandimcalpine
Fri, 25 Feb 2011 23:59:16 +0100

I loved this book! I couldnt put it down!

jessejessetina
jessejessetina
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:38:15 +0100

Stephens is currently writing the third vampire novel, Conversion 3: 'Til Death, and is hoping to have it released in the spring of 2011

jessejessetina
jessejessetina
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:29:00 +0100

WHEN WHEN WHERES NUMBER 3!! PLEEAASE TELL

luvdogs
luvdogs
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 01:55:06 +0100

Conversion 3 just got posted. YAY.

sugar5299
sugar5299
Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:57:33 +0100

Love the books - very witty & loved Emma. Will there be a Conversions 3? Please?

fly32407
fly32407 (2 books)
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 04:49:32 +0100

I laughed, cried, threw my feet around in the air and cheered and so much more when I read these books. They are incredible and amazing. I loved everything about them!! Definitely books I'd read over and over again. Someone should make a movie or two out of these books. So basically I could say over and over again how great they are and how I've spent hours and hours reading them almost none stop, but I think you get the point haha. Thank you for writing these amazing books!! :D

Pyro_Oman
Pyro_Oman
Sat, 15 Jan 2011 22:43:28 +0100

these two books were one of the most amazing reads lol tht ive read in a long time.

mykindlebooks
mykindlebooks
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 03:17:09 +0100

Wow! You outdid yourself with book number two, an amazing, fantastic, worthwhile read...I could not put it down!!! Kudos!

thubbard
thubbard
Sun, 09 Jan 2011 08:24:45 +0100

I have def. immersed myself into this book...i cannot put it down..i am so anxious as to what is going to happen next and the characters there is not a single on that i hate...i love them all with the exception of those out to harm the adams/taylor family...You wrap yourself into the story and are never bored..there is so much love between teren/emma it makes my heart flutter thinking of them...Truly talented author.

ms.hernandez
ms.hernandez
Mon, 03 Jan 2011 08:02:19 +0100

how i wish i could have your books on my bedside table at home so i can immerse myself in your captivating works...more brilliant novels please! :) even referred your writings to a friend with equal interest in reading, glad she liked it too!

Pyro_Oman
Pyro_Oman
Thu, 30 Dec 2010 21:49:09 +0100

This was truly amazing! I mean ive read a lot of books (ive been reading since i was 5) but this is definitely remember this one! Please keep writing you really have the authors gift.

WonderWorldJ
WonderWorldJ (2 books)
Mon, 27 Dec 2010 01:32:00 +0100

I get pretty engrossed in my books...especially ones written by the likes of people who have a talent for writing, you being a perfect example.
S.C. Stephens, you have no idea how captivating ALL of your books are!! Ask anybody, I can't put the feedbook down (hence my phone being with me every second of every day)
I will probably die if you stop writing, so please dont!!! EVER EVER EVER!!!
I first read Conversion and immediately fell in lovee thus reading Conversion Two. Then, I read Thoughtless… (more)