It's All Relative

jessicafair
jessicafair (2 books)
Sun, 01 Apr 2012 23:20:52 +0200

i really love your books...........i cant even pick a favorite right now...................

Serenitysmom
Serenitysmom
Sat, 03 Mar 2012 21:22:27 +0100

I am trying to find the sequels to Coversion written by S.C STephens its Bloodlines and 'Til Death. I loved the first book downloaded it earlier this week and now cant find it if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!!

wendyn1998
wendyn1998 (1 book)
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:51:20 +0100

Very interesting story. I enjoyed it and was happy to see that everything worked out in the end for the two lovers.

Pitufina
Pitufina
Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:09:42 +0200

This is definetively my favorite book. I really admire your work :)

tanvin215
tanvin215
Tue, 02 Aug 2011 17:14:08 +0200

this book was really good! I also like how the "secret" was put out there in the beginning! I give this book 5 out of 5 stars!!

lucystew
lucystew
Thu, 07 Jul 2011 00:28:21 +0200

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BOOKS! I have probably read thousands of books and I can truthfully say that YOURS are some of my favorites. As I read your books, they become little movies inside my head! You are AMAZING!

memkiemjh
memkiemjh
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:24:19 +0200

I love this book. I hope you write book two for this story I really want to know more about Jessie and Kai.

aylin131995
aylin131995
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:38:27 +0200

Loveeeeeed it. i stayed up all night reading it and thought u did a really great good... It's All Relative is one of my favorite books ever from S.C. Stephens!

Alejandra
Alejandra
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 01:38:18 +0200

awesome again. keep up good work and I will keep coming back. Thanks!

Sweets
Sweets
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:04:44 +0200

Absolutely amazing! The angst in this story is so intense. I have never cried reading a book before but I shed some tears with this one. It brought back the heart wrenching feeling of that first guy that you fall in love with but can't have. The pain, the longing, the want. I felt the emotions right along with the characters and any author that is able to wake such emotions from the reader is unbelievably talented. My favorite of yours so far.

saasmith
saasmith
Wed, 02 Mar 2011 19:47:20 +0100

Wow!! This story had me hooked from the first. You could really feel the love between the two main characters. My heart hurt for them. Another really great story from a great writer. I'm happy I found S.C. Stephens!! Can't wait to read more.

alexislovesyou
alexislovesyou
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:29:54 +0100

A definite tear jerker that has you rooting for Jessie and Kai the whole way through. I love all of S.C. Stephens' books and recommend this one highly, as I do for the other too.

anditmovesusall
anditmovesusall
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 22:03:01 +0100

Yet again another all consuming romance! The chemistry in this is unreal! The book has you sat on the edge of your seat just waiting for things to work out for them. Their realtionship was just so beautiful, you really manage to convey the love between them, its palpable and i think thats quite a skill for an author.
LOVE all of your stuff, it needs to be published!

roesbud13
roesbud13
Wed, 22 Dec 2010 01:36:09 +0100

As with all of this author's books, this one is very emotional and tugs at your heartstrings. I have read all of S.C.Stephens' books and they never disappoint. The characters are likeable and you just fall in love with them and want them to be happy.
If you've read any of Stephens books, you'll love this one too. If you haven't read any, give it a shot. I don't think you'll regret it.

dannin79
dannin79
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:45:07 +0100

I am in the process of downloading the book right now so I can say I won't sleep for several hours until I finish devouring your book. Keep writing, keep writing.

luvdogs
luvdogs
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 03:23:38 +0100

All I have to say is OMG. I love all of your books you are awesome. Every single book that I have read of yours gets me hooked from the beginning and I can't put the book down. This one was amazing. Keep up the GREAT Work.

queenbre31
queenbre31 (1 book)
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 05:17:49 +0100

It really sucks how I just spelled your name wrong repeatedly. please forgive me. :( Sorry Stephens (got it right)

queenbre31
queenbre31 (1 book)
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 05:14:54 +0100

Yes! Stevens, everytime I read your books you leave me wanting more. I remember when I was first downloaded Conversion.....AWESOME! Afterwards I read Thoughtless, Collision Course, Conversion Book TWO! basically what I wanna say is thanks! Thanks for adding flavor to reading a little more for me. Thank you for producing great stories. Everone is not quite the same and all have an unpredictable twist. I never know what to except. Stevens.....YOU ROCK! Now, lemme get started on this new one you published. I know it'll be great! :)

larivera
larivera
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 23:30:01 +0100

I love this book as well as the others. I hope there will be sequel to this. Great job S.C. Stephens. You did it again! same as the other readers, I can't put it down. haha

KellyRogala
KellyRogala
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:22:43 +0100

S.C. Stephens is one of my favorite authors!! Every book is awesome from Page 1 until the end!! Although I really wish to see a Thoughtless sequel, as that was my favorite book but this book is close to tieing!! I highly recommend all books by S.C. Stephens!!! Also, does anyone know if there is a newsletter of some sort just to find out when a new book is published?