The Finding

megan.cabral
megan.cabral
Fri, 30 Aug 2013 05:51:08 +0200

it won't let me download in any format other than epub

cjarthur13
cjarthur13
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:05:54 +0200

I couldn't put it down! Can't wait to read the next one!

helle1808
helle1808
Tue, 21 May 2013 16:44:17 +0200

Brilliant book, I could stop reading!

crystal1000
crystal1000
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 22:46:51 +0200

I loved the book.

Emma19
Emma19
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:28:48 +0200

This book was my favorite in the series.I loved Bryan, how kind and patient he was. I like how this book never really slowed down.I also loved how we get a glimpse into the old characters in each book it is so nice to revisit them. Thank you Nicky for the wonderful books. I hope your health is improving.

Aishah
Aishah
Thu, 02 Aug 2012 10:18:27 +0200

Hi Nicky. Congratulation for the fantastic story. Although I start late reading your book. I guess I have the pleasure of reading all the series without waiting for the series to continue. I love your wolfs very much unike Hollywood werewolf, your wolf can magic back their cloths on and your wolf are handsome and beautiful. Not half human half wolf. Among the 3 couples, I love Kane and Elize the most. I always to know what happen to them in The Keeping & Finding. I hope your shoulder are getting… (more)

mvollmer80
mvollmer80
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:39:09 +0200

OMG so I've now read 3 of your books... It started with Kane and Elise... Then on to Ryne and Melody... And just in the past 15 mins I finished with Bryan and Cassie... All three times you took me away from a book by one of my favorite authors... That is REALLY hard to do. And you should deffinatly write about Sam and Damian. I will be keeping an eye out for new books. Just as a side note I all your books exept Forever in time on barnesandnoble by searching through their free ebooks. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more soon!

Twinkee75
Twinkee75
Sat, 12 May 2012 20:41:13 +0200

Bravo! Do write another expanding on the Sam character! Loved how you continued to intertwine the old characters with new. Again, loved it and referred friends.

Ranni80
Ranni80
Wed, 02 May 2012 07:39:46 +0200

Fantastic books, I couldn't put them down. I can't wait for more. You're a fantastic writer with a gift for keeping us on the edge. I would love to see more books on the lives of the Weres' you have created.

Dirkje
Dirkje
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:45:30 +0200

There are no more words to add to all these great, but oh so true comments. You gave me so many joyful reading hours and I thank you for that. I too got hooked from the moment reading the first chapter of The Mating. Have red them all and I am really curious about Sam and Damien, hope their story is available soon.

mrobot
mrobot
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 05:31:18 +0200

I loved these books! Great job. I feel they were really well written and I am so glad I got to read them. They dragged me in and I wasnt able to stop reading til I had read them all. I would love if you wrote more

kelly467
kelly467
Tue, 06 Mar 2012 14:03:52 +0100

I simply love Nicky Charles!!! I've read all her books and I just cannot stop reading... pls write more sequel!!! Thanks and God Bless ^_^

BkLvrExtrdnaire
BkLvrExtrdnaire
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:19:01 +0100

LOVE this trilogy. These were the first books I have read of Nicky Charles. The stories are great, but PLEASE find another thought preference than nibbling, biting, chewing, gnawing, or doing anything else to one's lips! That was very distracting. It lessened in succeeding books, but quickly became tired and banal. Perhaps use words like thoughtfully, apprehensively, anxiously, nervously, agitated, stomach in knots…you get the idea. I would love to see a continuation of this trilogy as I absolutely… (more)

Dorettemc5
Dorettemc5
Sat, 28 Jan 2012 04:23:08 +0100

Oh my!!! What another great read that I just couldn't wait to get back to and read more!! Well developed characters and storylines kept me in suspense through the whole book! The addition of Sam and Damien has me salivating for the next book! I hope your health is such that you can write and you definitely are developing a fan base that is clamoring for more of your work! My daughter and one of my son's friends have started the series after hearing me rave about your writing. I also did as you… (more)

necci26
necci26
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:17:07 +0100

I absolutely LOVED these books!! Nicky Charles is an amazing writer!!! Once I started reading I couldn't/wouldn't stop until my iPad would die!! I'm hoping for A fourth!! Excellent, excellent , excellent!!!!

twodraftmom
twodraftmom
Mon, 09 Jan 2012 23:02:49 +0100

Can't say enough good things about these books! I just spent 5 days reading all four (new BONDING just out). Excellent story lines! kept me in suspense! 5 stars out of 5! Thank goodness I'm finished so I can catch up on my sleep now!

nicnic
nicnic
Thu, 05 Jan 2012 19:50:44 +0100

I really enjoyed this Trilogy of books (I read all three before posting any comments). The continuation of the story began in The Mating and the exploration of the characters has been fabulous! I really feel a part of that world and a part of their family! I couldn't put any of them down and found myself reading into the early hours of the morning (not good when you have to get up early for work a few hours later!). These books should be in print! Nicky Charles is a really talented author. Hope… (more)

paqjen01
paqjen01
Wed, 28 Dec 2011 02:37:40 +0100

I've just finished reading the trilogy and it was great. If there are more on the way, keep them coming. They were definately page turners.

ldynco
ldynco
Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:25:57 +0100

I love these books!!! I hope you will continue to write this series. I want to know what happens with Damien and Sam. I read a small piece about them and I hope to read more. I would also like to know what happens with Daniel. There are a lot of people in the series I would like to read about.

alexandrasalin3
alexandrasalin3
Wed, 09 Nov 2011 18:00:28 +0100

I've read all your novels and I can't wait for your next novel to be published!! Hope its worth waiting for!!!I love your works Nicky! Keep it up!!