Altered Destinies - a Harry Potter Fanfiction

Bouddhaman
Bouddhaman
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:36:44 +0100

I admit that I downloaded this because it was free. I have never tried fan-fiction before.
Once I realised that I had to suspended my disbelief as your start point was not exactly the same as the end of HP7 I was very intrigued and really enjoyed the ride.
A few spelling mistakes but nothing that I couldn't gloss over as the book carried me along. Good story well told. Now I am about to download the sequel and would recommend it to anyone who enjoyed HP. Thank you. Good work.

obsessedreader
obsessedreader
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:03:10 +0100

Awesome book. I couldn't put it down and am looking forward to another installment

Cheshire13
Cheshire13 (4 books)
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 23:22:05 +0200

I absolutly loved this story as well as Mercenary and Hit Wizard. I just wish I had them on my Kindle so I could take them with me.

Freddiesmum
Freddiesmum
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 23:18:01 +0200

oh this was such a good read! I am so looking forward to the next instalment. could not put this down, was fishing my kindle out at every moment I possibly could just to see what came next. Very well done!

Jofe
Jofe
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:05:02 +0200

I downloaded this book to my Kindle while looking for some light reading material. Little did I guess that I would be so caught up in your story that I can barely tear myself away. Now I'm halfway through and though I would like to see how it all works out, I dread to see the end of this book that I'm enjoying so much. Hope to see the sequel in Kindle format soon. Great job!

Horologist
Horologist
Wed, 09 Mar 2011 18:47:39 +0100

I was very impressed with the scope and depth of this book. You really carried the story to a new level with a very interesting cliff hanger. You did miss using Rollings example of casual references to legends, fairy tails, and other old source material. That being said I really enjoyed the book and highly recommend this book to anyone who likes Harry Potter. I am also looking forward to you next endeavor. Keep up the good work!!

Scifipunk
Scifipunk
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 04:21:57 +0100

I must say this was such an amazing book!! I cannot tell you how much i enjoyed it! Best Harry Potter book yet!! You are one fantastic story teller! Thank you DobbyElfLord

be.odder
be.odder (33 books)
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 06:30:31 +0200

I've been on fanfiction before and was wondering if you were going to post the sequel here?

zeta1
zeta1
Sat, 07 Aug 2010 12:27:39 +0200

Excellent book !

sethi.abhinav
sethi.abhinav
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:41:33 +0200

Thanks for writing this book. Great imagination

lassewr
lassewr (1 book)
Tue, 06 Jan 2009 13:22:25 +0100

this is the COMPLETED fanfic
NOT only chapter 1-21

There is a sequel at fanfiction.net