Quran - The Final Testament - Authorized English Version

noorfx100@gmail.com
noorfx100@gmail.com
Wed, 23 Sep 2015 06:24:08 +0200

Dear Brothers and Sisters, Assalamu Alaikum, About QURAN THE FINAL TESTAMENT: BY RASHAD KHALIFA
With due respect, regard and love for everyone who prefers the eternal life to the fleeting life in this world, who accepts Almighty Allah alone as his /her protector and God, who practices regular salat and zakat leading a righteous life, may I note down a few remarks on the book-“Quran The Final Testament”.

May Allah give us the patience and strength to keep an open heart to listen to the words… (more)

kayla
kayla
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 05:00:13 +0100

We are blessed to have this well english translated Quran. I have read this Quran and I found it very simple to understand. Simple english, easy to understand.
I have compared at least three other Quran and some of the messages was not clear. Mr. Khalife was Authorized to translate the Quran and he was very fluent in Arabic and English language.
In addition, he is the only translator who understood the each ayah. All other translators do not know what ALM stands for. There are many other sura… (more)

bluemissn
bluemissn
Mon, 07 Mar 2011 00:46:06 +0100

OH, this is NOT the Quran! Please read another one. this has manufactured teachings.

teslim
teslim
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 06:57:08 +0100

The little I have read in this book is a distortion of what islam is and should never be taken as a representation of islam and what it teaches.

real19
real19 (2 books)
Tue, 11 Jan 2011 06:56:11 +0100

This is simply THE best English translation of the Quran, I have ever read!

This translation of the Quran also contains the author's explanation of the mathematical miracle of the Quran through its 38 appendices and all photenotes. The translation is in modern English. It is the most accurate, honest, and the closest to the original Arabic text of all available English translations.

This is by far the most accurate and modern translation of the Quran I have ever seen. I strongly recommend it. Not… (more)

Curious_george
Curious_george
Thu, 02 Sep 2010 21:59:13 +0200

Many of Quran's "verses" are supported and elaborated by the sayings of the prophet, and these have been preserved by pious scholars through out the ages.

sunnysmiles
sunnysmiles
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:11:57 +0200

This is not an authorised translation of The Holy quran . This translation is not accepted by main stream Islam .