Forever In Time

Melodyyy
Melodyyy
Sun, 03 Aug 2014 14:58:58 +0200

I downloaded the book but it was only prewiev copy and i didn't realize that. I really liked the book and do someone knows where can i find the whole book?

andysherenow
andysherenow
Sat, 17 May 2014 10:24:40 +0200

just stumbled across this book series and accidentally read #2 first not even knowing it was about werewolves...may not have even started it had i known...wouldn't have thought i'd find it interesting...but after only a few pages i was hooked by the way you wrote...it was so easy to conjure up visuals as i read and the fact that i didn't really have to read the first to enjoy the second was very nice...after i found out it was series i will now start from the beginning...i'm excited to read more and meet new characters!

fayemarie
fayemarie
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:46:11 +0200

I love these books! I have now read them all and cannot wait to read more. I'm looking forward to reading more about damion and danniel. Hope to have some more on these two soon! ;)

drwestphal
drwestphal
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:25:11 +0100

Another great book. I love Nicky's stories.

alwayslove1
alwayslove1
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 20:18:23 +0100

I have fell in love with Nicky Charles books. You do not want to put them down. You just cant wait to see what happens next. Can't wait for more books. So Nicky Charles get to writing. Thank you for writing these books.

TracyRR
TracyRR
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:15:27 +0100

Make it a point to read all of Nicky Charles books Mating The Keeping The Finding and Bonded!

TracyRR
TracyRR
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:12:49 +0100

Bella1212 You have got to read Bonded It is also very very good!

TracyRR
TracyRR
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:11:52 +0100

I also was fortunate to come upon the first Nicky Charles books in order and could not stop reading and when I found out that she had sequels. OMG I she is a great writer! I never even though I could get into anything like this and here I am now having to make myself stop reading and go to bed so that I can get up for work in the mornings! Can't wait for Damion and Samantha's book!

Bella1212
Bella1212
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:38:43 +0100

I have just finished reading the werewolf books the matting,the keeping and the finding and have thoroughly enjoyed this author, with the story keep me reading and wanting more.

jphong
jphong
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 04:53:35 +0100

Nicky, I have read all five of your books in a matter of 3 weeks. I fell in love with all your characters and the mystery you associate it with them. I adore all of your books and it got me hooked. I now crave for more of your stories. I hope your shoulder feels better soon, and I am definitely waiting for more. Thank you for writing such wonderful stories.

crystal1000
crystal1000
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 22:46:09 +0200

I loved reading this book.

stressedma
stressedma
Sun, 01 Jul 2012 19:45:46 +0200

I have read all 5 of Nicky Charles' books and fell in love with the characters in each book. Engrossing with little mysteries wrapped into the story, each was enjoyable and fun to read.

I really hope you choose to write another, telling Sam and Damien's story. I was fortunate that I happened to read them in the order you suggested and was completely involved and able to follow as events from each book unfolded from the previous ones. I truly enjoyed the series and look forward to more!

MD_Hall
MD_Hall
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:29:46 +0200

Is there any way that this book can be made available through Barnes and Noble for the Nook? I have really enjoyed all of your books and I just finished reading Bonded. I would like for you to continue writing. Maybe a book on what happened with Damien from the time he went rogue to when he met up with Sam Harper.

rosethorns01
rosethorns01
Sat, 17 Mar 2012 03:20:43 +0100

i have really enjoyed the first 3 of your lycon series. and im downloading forever in time and bonded. i hope to enjoy them just as much as the first 3 thanks

lilysoo
lilysoo
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:01:54 +0100

I really enjoyed this, nicely timed and good for a first? novel, thank you.

lauraduq
lauraduq
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 07:41:06 +0100

I love, love, love your lycan triology. I read all 3 in 2 days! I am excited to see if there is a 4th. on to Forever in Time, so excited to download!! Bravo Nicky Charles!!

LRSaunders
LRSaunders
Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:58:36 +0200

I have read all the books Nicky Charles has on here and I think this is by far the strongest. (Though I liked them all) Well done story with a nice little twist.

jamie-laws
jamie-laws
Wed, 05 Oct 2011 06:52:45 +0200

That is a thought provoking book.

djaera07
djaera07
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:22:33 +0200

OMG! Such a good book! It made me cry.

pearbear9