Do you spend a lot of time daydreaming, but not a lot of time actually making things happen?
Do you have a clear idea of where you want your life to be, but can’t seem to actually get there?
Does the idea of making a serious decision make you break out in a cold sweat?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you have a lot in common with a large percentage of the population! Time and time again, we see dreamers unable to do, schemers unable to follow through, and people perched on the brink of a big decision, and incapable of doing anything other than sitting on the fence.
But just because you are that way now doesn’t mean you have to be content to stay that way!
If you’ve ever envied someone who seems to have their life together, who goes out and gets what they want, and who doesn’t let anything stop them, you’re really envying their critical thinking and decision-making skills. The good news is, this is something that can be taught! And you’re looking at the book that will teach you exactly the skills you need!
Critical Thinking: Principles of Effective Decision Making and Unshakeable Problem-Solving Skills To Take Back Control of Your Life will walk you through the basics of:
- Training your brain to move past the “deer in the headlights” reaction to decision-making
- Learning how to set goals and actually move towards them, step by step
- Honing your innate critical thinking faculties — even if you didn’t think you had any
- Developing problem-solving skills that allow you to face any situation with confidence
On top of that, this book will also teach you:
- The five principles that go into true critical thinking
- The expert-recommended “connect the dots” approach to critical thinking
- How to reassert control of your own life, rather than just dreaming about success
No matter how you feel about your situation now, there is always a way out. Let this book be your guide to a happier, more self-determined you!