KEY SELLING POINTS for > STRONG HEART, SHARP MIND by Joseph C. Piscatella & Marwan Noel Sabbagh, M.D.
40,000 Announced 1st Print > 7,500 Laydown Goal w/ promotions & Mass Merch/Airports/Indy placements AND International placements
CATEGORY: HEALTH & FITNESS / Diseases / Heart / Alzheimer's & Dementia / Alternate Therapies / Healing / Healthy Living
AUDIENCE: ANYONE concerned about both physical and mental health, and living a vigorous, fulfilling life without fear of physical or mental decline.
- BODY—MIND CONNECTION BOOK: Together, "No Ordinary Joe" Piscatella and Marwan Sabbagh, M.D. are poised to guide readers to this new intersection of heart-brain health, and take them through the necessary steps to make that connection between our most vital organs, for optimal wellness—and to protect them against America's most LETHAL and most FEARED diseases.
- AUTHORITATIVE: Cleveland Clinic Neurologist and bestselling heart health evangelist.
- TIMELY: The world has become MUCH MUCH MUCH more focused on healthy living in the past year during the time of Covid-19; and people need to kick-start healthy habits after being confined indoors for so long. With the unprecedented outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, it has never been more imperative for every person to take care of their heart, and in doing so, their brain, it so that you can survive and thrive and live a long life.
- BESTSELLING SALES TRACK: Joe Piscatella has sold millions of copies of his books and travelled the world educating the public about heart health care.
- FOREWORD BY: Michael Roizen is a five-time New York Times bestselling author and co-founder of RealAge.com. He is also chief medical consultant to The Dr. Oz Show.
- CELEBRITY ACTIVIST BLURB: Maria Shriver is an Emmy and Peabody award-winning journalist and producer, a New York Times bestselling author, NBC News Special Anchor and founder of the Women's Alzheimer's Movement.