Tarot for beginners introduces a new perspective to tarot and explains each card of tarot cards deck as it relates to your life today. From fortune-telling device to spiritual tool, this up-to-date beginner’s guide provides you with exercises and a clear method for connecting the themes of or your life with your day-to-day experience.
Here’s a quick preview of what else is inside:
- What exactly is tarot and how does it work?
- Is the tarot against your religion?
- A thorough overview of the rider waite deck and what each card means
- The most common tarot card spreads including the celtic cross and 21 card romany spread.
- How to use tarot cards for personal growth
- What questions to ask to get the best results out of your cards
- The art of storytelling during tarot card reading
- And so much more!
It’s a popular practice when you’re trying to determine the characteristics and traits of the people for whom you’re doing the reading. If you are a beginner, this is the perfect book to guide you on your journey. This book has all the basic information you will need for tarot reading, including step-by-step instructions in an easy-to-understand format.